Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 minute hairstyle: Cornrows into a side pony

Yesterday morning was one of those mornings in my house. You know, one of THOSE mornings. The dog ate the scrambled eggs, Li'l Bit couldn't seem to keep pants on, Ally missed the bus, and The Princess couldn't find the perfect hair bow to match her leg warmers. (Yes, that little detail nearly sent her into COMPLETE breakdown mode. Thank you, Asperger's.) So in the midst of all this craziness, hair still needed to be done. Here is the quick and easy 10 minute hairstyle that The Princess rocked today:




The bow problem? Solved, thanks to our handy dandy Bowsnappers! (In my Blue's Clue's voice, of course.) I gave The Princess complete access to our Bowsnappers drawer, (yes, they have a drawer to themselves) and she created this bow. No, it does not match her legwarmers, but she made it, so it was good enough for her. And it stopped a breakdown in it's tracks,  and that's good enough for me!

The rest of our day, thankfully, went a lot more smoothly. And this hairstyle still looked great this morning; all I had to do was redo the ponytail and she was on her way.



3 comments:

  1. I do know those mornings. Honestly I think we had a similar morning on Thurs too. Her hair looks great and that Bowsnapper looks works well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...