Thursday, September 22, 2011

"It's cute, if you're going for the poodle look."

Says my husband, about Li'l Bit's hairstlyle this morning. Well, of course I was not going for the 'poodle' look. I was going for the she-slept-with-her-hair-out-now-and-we-are-running-late-so-I-need-to-fix-this-quick look. And I don't think it looks that bad. I think the style is perfect for a Li'l Bit. And she is happy with it too.

So what do you think? Is this the 'poodle look'? :) Or is it just a cute Li'l Bit of a hairstyle?


5 comments:

  1. So cute! The best of both worlds...braids and free hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's age appropriate and absolutely adorable. And it didn't conjure up any images of poodles in my head. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I think it's cute!! I know all to well, those mornings where your lil girl wore their hair out to bed and it's a tangled mess and you only have 5 or 10 minutes to "fix it". I agree with Rae!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies rock! I didnt think it was poodle-esque either. Glad to hear Im not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...