Thursday, September 22, 2011

The TSA searched this woman's afro for a bomb

TRESSED TO 'KILL: Isis Brantley says TSA agents chased her to check her hair for a possible bomb.


I saw this article in the New York post about the TSA searching a woman's afro for a bomb, and I knew I had to share it. But I am not sure how to react. It gives me a sense of security to know that the TSA is doing everything in their power to keep us safe, but REALLY?! HER AFRO!? What are your thoughts on this?

By the way, such lovely, beautiful, healthy hair!

1 comment:

  1. People will hide anything anywhere, so I'll give TSA that. What I don't understand is how they handled the entire situation! They started grabbing into her hair right there in the terminal, according to her. That's unacceptable. She said she travels all the time and has never had her hair searched before, so I'm not sure what happened to her that day. I do know that if TSA wants to put their dirty, grubby, rubber glove hands in my kids' or my hair I'mma say "nope! put me through the body scanner. I don't know where your hands have been!" That's just my opinion, though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...