Sunday, April 22, 2012

Braided Twisted style for Li'l Bit...with cute twisty bangs. :)


Happy Sunday, everyone! This is a hairstyle that Li'l Bit rocked over Easter break, and I am just getting around to posting it. (Slacker) I got the idea for this style from a picture I saw on Pinterest (I LOVE Pinterest, must give credit where credit is due.)



This style began as chunky braids that had been in for about a week. When I removed the braids, I did not comb or detangle her hair; I've found that twists hold better in her hair when there is some texture to it. For products, I used Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie and a distilled water mixture with olive oil and coconut oil.

After about 4-5 days in this style, I removed the twists. The braids still looked good, so I left them in. I wanted to get some pictures of this transformed style, but the child was on the move:

And she was moving
And moving



So that's all I go for pictures of the twist-out style. :)

Here is a picture/link of the style I got the idea from:








Beautiful, right? I didn't use rubber bands, because I try not to unless its absolutely necessary.

By the way...I am totally a Pinterest stalker. Its actually developed into a sort of obsession. If you would like to follow me on Pinterest, I am here. If you wouldn't mind me stalking you, (hehe) please leave your Pinterest thingy in the comments, or shoot me an email. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...