- The Princess just got a trim, about 2 inches worth of a trim. Her hair, therefore, is healthier than it was last time we did this style. That, of course, makes a big difference in how the style looks.
What I liked about the results:
- Her hair was soft, manageable, and ha lots of shine. ( I am almost certain the shine was mostly due to the ACV rinse, since her hair was incredibly shiny immediately after 'washing' it. )
- The three strand twist into bantu knot-out was gorgeous! It had body, but was not at all crunchy. The curls were the most defined I have ever gotten out of this style.
- The hold was not quite enough. While her hair was extremely soft, it got frizzy quite fast, and the curls fell faster than they normally do while in this style.
- There was definitely a 'scalpy' look. The parts were very noticeable, and I think that is due to the bantu knots being too large...next time I do them, I will make them smaller. Also, I used straight parts, and I normally part on an angle. Note to self: Always part on an angle.