Sunday, November 13, 2011

Deal alert! Extra 25% off of clearance at Crazy8.com

If you are like me, and LOVE Crazy 8's clothing, you are probably just as excited about this as I am. If you are not familiar with Crazy 8, they are the less expensive sister company of Gymboree, and you should really check them out. Right now, their fall clothing is 70% off, and through today, you can take an additional 25% off of your online purchase by entering the code "C8BUDDY" at checkout. There is no minimum purchase required, and shipping is only $5. The shirt above is on clearance for $5.99, save 25% and  you pay only $4.50. Score! :)

Of course, whenever I shop online, I try to buy in bulk to make shipping worth it. However, this shirt, for instance, was regularly priced at $10.95, so if it were the only thing I bought, (Of course it was NOT! haha) $9.50 would still have been a deal.

I hope you all find this useful. And how ADORABLE is that shirt?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...