Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Crown of twists"

This is on Ally's and Li'l Bit's favorite hairstyle list for sure.  It doesn't take long, but it is a great style that can be very versatile. I simply twist (or braid) the hair part-way up the head, and secure with rubber bands. Then I take the remaining hair from those twists (or braids) and twist (or braid) it up and together from ear to ear. Then the back can be styled any way you want, but we like to leave it out. :) That way it looks kindof like a crown in the front leading into their beautiful manes. At least, it looks that way to me. :) Anyway, on to the pictures.






5 comments:

  1. Thank you! This is one of our faves, I think it is so classic, timeless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'm going to have to try braiding or twisting the piggies together--I usually let them puff up. I love the barrette, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute, I'm going to be trying this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...