Sunday, September 11, 2011

Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie on Li'l Bit's type 4a+4b hair...TAKE THAT, unruly curls!

YES!!!  am just WAY excited about this. I have been searching for a product that will make Li'l Bit's hair stay as curly as it is when it is wet, without making it sticky, hard, crunchy, etc. Complete product review will be posted later on today, but this is HUGE! I have never seen curl definition this great on this head, and her hair is not wet in this picture. And her hair is soft. And the product is organic, with all natural ingredients! I could go on, but I am making brunch so I have to go. I am pretty sure the pictures speak for themselves anyway. Look out for the product review later. :)



5 comments:

  1. Love the curls. I have this product as well but use it for braids. I have never tried to use it to define curls because its too thick for my daughter. I love this product though. Can't wait for a review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is lovely!! She's just as pretty as can be!! New follower here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. her hair looks great! It is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works VERY well on Ally's box braids as well. I think it depends on the hair type. Thank you all so much for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is sooo cute and her hair came out great!!!! I am glad to see some more 4's in the building! I'll be honest though; I am soooo scared to even let her wear her hair out :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...